This Sunday (05.12), I was nominated for One ♥Lovely♥ Blog Award by HalfEatenMind. If you want to keep up with the latest news from London, and find beautiful quotes and pictures as well, you have to visit this blog! (By the way, I’ve just read that you’ve studied journalism. We’ll be colleagues soon!)
Again, special thanks for picking me as a nominee.
And now, seven facts about me:
- My sign is Leo and that’s why I’m very persistent about anything I do.
- I love to make cookies.
- I adore Christmas time, especially the part of giving presents!
- I always get my nose stuck on a book.
- Yesterday I experienced both the worst and the best situations in my life.
- I love writing. Now I’m in the process of writing my first book.
- If I could do everything for one second and at the same time, I would.
*Here is the list of rules to participate:*
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to her/his blog.
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers
- List the rules and display the award.
As always, it is not incumbent on nominees to accept, but of course highly appreciated if you do. Congratulations to all the lucky bloggers and look forward to spreading the love.
In my favourite way of transport: DLR. Destination: Tower Bridge
Ice-cream! Yummy! ♠
And here are we, having latte at Picadilly Whip, with my headless friend.
St Paul’s Cathedral
I really liked the zodiac signs around the sun 🙂
I’ve never seen black telephone cabin before… Are they rare?
On our way to Covent Garden…
…and the market. They sell really interesting pictures, souvenirs.
Dior and Chanel are close to each other…
Some Belgian chocolate and the guy working there. I found him really handsome aww ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I feel like I found myself in this shop.♥
And, having some dinner after this long day wouldn’t be a bad idea I think?!
For 3rd nomination is pretty nice! Thank you, Anjali for nominating me, I feel honoured! ^_^ For these who don’t follow Anjali, make sure you do that, because you may miss a lot! She cooks great things and shares many recipes. Again, thank you, Anjali! ❤
What can you do with the award?
- Post it on your blog.
- Grant other bloggers with the award.
What you can’t do with the award?
- Abuse or misuse the logo.
- Claim that it’s your own handmade logo.
What you should do after receiving award:
- Enjoy the award
At least gives thanks via comments and likes mentioning the blog who gave the award. Mention your purpose in blogging.
My Purpose in blogging: There are many purposes why I’m blogging: to share with other people, to try to inspire them, to meet beautiful people. ( YES, I’M TALKING ABOUT YOU WHO JUST READ THAT, KEEP DOING GREAT THINGS! ^_^ )
I further nominate:
I was nominated by My personal teen life , thank you so much! (Make sure you check out her blog!)
Now, for the rules!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Post a quote for 3 days.
3. Each day, nominate 3 new bloggers to take part in the challenge
The universe is testing me and I’m gonna win!
My nominees are: